I’m all for maintaining a healthy level of insanity – it’s a requirement…a basic human need. In fact, it should’ve been at the top of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs.
Follow some (or all) of these steps and you’re sure to have a fab day!
- At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hairdryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
- Page yourself over the intercom and don’t disguise your voice.
- Every time someone asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that.
- Put Decaf in the coffee machine for 3 weeks. Once everyone is over their caffeine addictions, switch to Espresso.
- Skip down the hall rather than walk and see how many looks you get.
- Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
- Sing along at the Opera.
- 5 days in advance tell your friends you can’t attend their party because you have a headache.
- When your money comes out the ATM, scream “I won! I won!”
- When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, “Run for your lives! They’re loose!!”
- Tell your children over dinner: “Due to the economy we’re going to have to let one of you go.”